NOUVEAU PETIT COLOMBIER.COM

FORUM COMMUNAUTAIRE DES ILES SAINT PIERRE ET MIQUELON ET DE LEUR DIASPORA
Nous sommes le Lun Nov 19, 2018 12:22 pm

Heures au format UTC - 3 heures [ Heure d’été ]

Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Re: Famille Bidel
UNREAD_POSTPosté: Dim Aoû 26, 2018 11:48 pm 
Administrateur du site

This is what I have on this family - whatever you can provide for descendants will be appreciated to complete the tree!

Fichier(s) joint(s):
Capture d’écran 2018-08-26 à 22.47.08.png
Capture d’écran 2018-08-26 à 22.47.08.png [ 648.78 Kio | Vu 250 fois ]

Répondre en citant le message  
UNREAD_POSTPosté: Ven Aoû 24, 2018 12:16 am 
MOUSSAILLON

Oops that was Edouard Bidel et Marie

UNREAD_POSTPosté: Ven Aoû 24, 2018 12:14 am 
MOUSSAILLON

Merci. Much appreciation. Is it difficult

Fichiers joints:
Commentaire: My grandparents
9D783C8B-BA8C-422E-8DB3-0EF03A4B70E0.jpeg
9D783C8B-BA8C-422E-8DB3-0EF03A4B70E0.jpeg [ 39.64 Kio | Vu 278 fois ]
UNREAD_POSTPosté: Jeu Aoû 23, 2018 9:46 pm 
QUARTIER-MAITRE

Bonsoir, is it what you are looking for?

René Le Dû

.............. *2nd Wife of Edouard Joseph BIDEL:
.................. +Marie Désirée LEFÈVRE b: 16 January 1863 in Granville, Manche, France Mother: Jeanne Marie DUTERTRE Father: Désiré LEFÈVRE

UNREAD_POSTPosté: Jeu Aoû 23, 2018 7:39 pm 
MOUSSAILLON

Hello from Vancouver. I’m sorry I don’t speak French. This forum has been very helpful in researching my SPM family in the past. Now I am having trouble finding the parents of my great grandmother, Marie Desiree Lefevre (January 1863) born in Granville, married to Edouard Bidel (1863) born in SPM. My grandmother, Isabelle, was born in SPM and spoke of it throughout her life. Thank you for any help you can give. Merci, Michelle

UNREAD_POSTPosté: Lun Jan 09, 2012 8:57 am 
Administrateur du site

Thx for these informations Michelle - It is always very interesting to know about the migrations of families who came through St Pierre.

You also have lots of "cousins" on the archipelago and all over the world whose ancestors remained on the archipelago (some of whom are intervening on this Forum) :wink:

UNREAD_POSTPosté: Lun Jan 09, 2012 3:31 am 
MOUSSAILLON

I am so very excited and thankful for this amazing rich information.

My grandmother was Isabelle Marguerite Bidel (b:1909 in SPM), born to Edouard Joseph BIDEL and Desiree Lefevre. His parents would have been Gustave Marie BIDEL +Virginie Louise GRAVÉ (thank you for that information). It seems that Bidel brothers married GRAVÉ sisters at some point, interestingly.

Edouard Joseph BIDEL and Desiree Lefevre had four girls, my grandmother was the youngest born in 1909 (in SPM). They immigrated, along with son Gustave from a previous marrige, to Newfoundland, and then came to Vancouver BC. Apparently there was a scandle in the family, which caused them to leave SPM around 1920. At that point his brother Joseph also moved with his family to the isle de magdelaine. This was an ongoing point of distress for my grandmother always.

The BIDEL/LEFEVRE four girls were Jeanne, who married Paul Suzor, thier son (Paul Suzor jr. - who fought in the french resistance) and his family are in France and we see them from time to time.
Then Noelle married Mr. GRACE, whose family is in Ontario. ,
The Marie Andre, whose decendents are also in Vancouver
And my grandmother, Isabelle, raised in a Catholic school in SPM, married and had one son John Mcbride, who was my father. She remained very connected to French community here. I am going to locate my cousins, with whom my father stayed in contact, and share this exciting information and also share some old pictures I have of Edouard Joseph BIDEL and Desiree Lefevre.

Thanks for your help. Once I straighten it out I will ask my friend to translate and post the information. Best, Michelle

UNREAD_POSTPosté: Dim Jan 08, 2012 10:42 pm 
Administrateur du site

michellemcb a écrit:
Merci merci! Do you happen to maybe have the geneologie of Modeste Joséphine GRAVÉ . My Father just passed away and I would like to send this to our cousins in France and Ontario. I am sorry I don't speak French. My grandmother was born in SPM and spoke aout it all her life. Thanks so much

CHECK HERE MICHELLE

By the way would you be able to share with us who was your grandmother? When did she move to Canada? and where?

Hope you enjoy this information!

Sujet du message: FAMILLE BIDEL
UNREAD_POSTPosté: Dim Jan 08, 2012 10:38 pm 
Administrateur du site

Ancestors of Modeste Joséphine GRAVÉ
Generation No. 1

1. Modeste Joséphine GRAVÉ, born 4 November 1850 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France. She was the daughter of 2. Jean Antoine GRAVÉ and 3. Virginie Euphrasie ROYER. She married (1) Edouard BIDEL. He was born in Donville, Manche, France. He was the son of Jean BIDEL and Thérèse Gillette HAMEL.

Generation No. 2

2. Jean Antoine GRAVÉ, born 16 July 1804 in Yquelon, 50, Manche, France; died 21 January 1864 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France. He was the son of 4. Jean Toussaint GRAVÉ and 5. Jeanne Michelle FOSSE. He married 3. Virginie Euphrasie ROYER.
3. Virginie Euphrasie ROYER, born 19 June 1809 in Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouët, Manche, France. She was the daughter of 6. Jacques ROYER and 7. Marie Henriette Julienne Jeanne BOULLE.

Children of Jean GRAVÉ and Virginie ROYER are:
i. Virginie GRAVÉ, born 6 July 1833 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France; died 3 March 1836 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France.
ii. Pascal GRAVÉ, born 20 May 1835 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France; died 3 April 1870 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France; married Adélaïde Marie POIRIER; born 31 October 1843 in Miquelon, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, France; died 30 March 1865 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France.
iii. Joseph GRAVÉ, born 15 January 1838 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France.
iv. Virginie Louise GRAVÉ, born 27 September 1839 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France; married Gustave Marie BIDEL; born 1 February 1837 in Donville, Manche, France; died 14 April 1891 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France.
v. Léon Paul GRAVÉ, born 26 September 1842 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France; died November 1871 in En Mer; married Augustine Aimable HUREL; born 2 June 1844 in St Nicolas Près Granville, Manche, Normandie, France.
vi. Auguste Eugène GRAVÉ, born 6 April 1845 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France; died 9 February 1851 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France.
vii. Présenté Sans Vie GRAVÉ, born 11 April 1848 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France; died 11 April 1848 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France.
1 viii. Modeste Joséphine GRAVÉ, born 4 November 1850 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France; married Edouard BIDEL.

Generation No. 3

4. Jean Toussaint GRAVÉ He married 5. Jeanne Michelle FOSSE.
5. Jeanne Michelle FOSSE

Child of Jean GRAVÉ and Jeanne FOSSE is:
2 i. Jean Antoine GRAVÉ, born 16 July 1804 in Yquelon, 50, Manche, France; died 21 January 1864 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France; married (1) Virginie Euphrasie ROYER; married (2) Virginie GIRON.

6. Jacques ROYER He married 7. Marie Henriette Julienne Jeanne BOULLE.
7. Marie Henriette Julienne Jeanne BOULLE, died 24 March 1830 in Granville, Manche, France.

Children of Jacques ROYER and Marie BOULLE are:
3 i. Virginie Euphrasie ROYER, born 19 June 1809 in Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouët, Manche, France; married Jean Antoine GRAVÉ.
ii. Lucien Romain ROYER, born 29 October 1814 in Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouët, Manche, France; died 22 October 1845 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France; married Sophie Caroline GRÉZEL; born 18 August 1822 in Granville, Manche, France; died Bef. 1895.
iii. Virginie ROYER, born 17 September 1818 in Granville, Manche, France; died 9 March 1842 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France; married Henri Joseph Galaor DAGORT; born 27 February 1811 in Brest, Finistère, France; died 8 July 1850 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France.
iv. Charles ROYER, born 19 May 1822 in St Nicolas Près Granville, Manche, Normandie, France; died 27 February 1866 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France.

UNREAD_POSTPosté: Dim Jan 08, 2012 7:04 pm 
VICE-AMIRAL

Merci beaucoup Jean Pierre. Je ne savais pas que S M larroulet s était marié une troisieme fois.
On en apprend tous les jours. C est tres apprecié. Encore merci.

France

UNREAD_POSTPosté: Dim Jan 08, 2012 5:25 pm 
Moderateur

France,
Marie-Rose GRAVE est née à Saint-Pierre mais en 1866, ce qui est plus cohérent.
Saint-Martin LARROULET s'est marié en troisième noce le 8 novembre 1911 à Emilie Marie AUDOUX
Voici ce que j'ai sur son ascendance :

1 Modeste Rose GRAVÉ. Né(e) le 19 avr 1866 à Saint-Pierre. Occupation: Couturière.

Elle a épousé Saint-Martin LARROULET le 28 nov 1894 à Saint-Pierre.

2 Jean Antoine GRAVE. Né(e) le 2 aoû 1828 à Saint-Pierre. Jean Antoine est décédé(e) à Saint-Pierre le 18 aoû 1875; il à l'âge de 47 ans. Occupation: Marin Pêcheur.

Il a épousé Marie Marthe HARISSE le 30 oct 1862 à Saint-Pierre.

3 Marie Marthe HARISSE. Né(e) le 12 jui 1833 à Baie De Fortune (Terre-Neuve). Marie Marthe est décédé(e) à Saint-Pierre le 25 mar 1899; elle à l'âge de 65 ans. Occupation: Blanchisseuse.

4 Jean Antoine GRAVE. Né(e) le 16 jul 1804 à Yquelon (50). Jean Antoine est décédé(e) à Saint-Pierre le 21 jan 1864; il à l'âge de 59 ans. Occupation: Menuisier.

Il a épousé Virginie GIRON le 5 mai 1825 à Saint-Pierre.

5 Virginie GIRON. Né(e) le 7 jul 1805 à Yquelon (50). Virginie est décédé(e) à Saint-Pierre le 2 aoû 1828; elle à l'âge de 23 ans.

6 Pierre HARISSE. Occupation: Pêcheur.

Il a épousé Marie ROSE.

7 Marie ROSE.

8 Jean Toussaint GRAVE.

Il a épousé Jeanne Michelle FOSSE.

9 Jeanne Michelle FOSSE.

10 Julien Jean-Baptiste GIRON.

Il a épousé HEBERT.

UNREAD_POSTPosté: Dim Jan 08, 2012 4:24 pm 
VICE-AMIRAL

DD. Vu qu on parle du nom GRAVE Aurais tu des infos sur les familles Grave.
Dans ma généalogie il y a une Modeste Rose Grave. Aucune mention de parents. Elle s est mariée en secondes noces avec le veuf d une des soeurs de mon arrierre Grand pere . Il s agissait de St Martin Larroulet veuf Né a St Pierre le 17 novembre 1851 qui avait épousé Aline Benita Durruty décédée a SP en 1887 .
Les infos qu on m a transmises sont douteuses car Modeste Rose Grave serait née a SP en 1886 et aurait épousé St martin agé de 43 ans le 28 Janvier 1894 ce qui lui donne 8 ans .
Thank you DD.
France

UNREAD_POSTPosté: Dim Jan 08, 2012 3:44 pm 
MOUSSAILLON

Merci merci! Do you happen to maybe have the geneologie of Modeste Joséphine GRAVÉ . My Father just passed away and I would like to send this to our cousins in France and Ontario. I am sorry I don't speak French. My grandmother was born in SPM and spoke aout it all her life. Thanks so much

UNREAD_POSTPosté: Dim Jan 08, 2012 3:18 pm 
Administrateur du site

Welcome among us Michelle! :wink:
Here is the info in English!

Descendants of Jean BIDEL
1 Jean BIDEL d: 21 August 1866 in Donville, Manche, France
.. +Thérèse Gillette HAMEL
..... 2 Edouard BIDEL b: in Donville, Manche, France
......... +Modeste Joséphine GRAVÉ b: 4 November 1850 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
..... 2 Gustave Marie BIDEL b: 1 February 1837 in Donville, Manche, France d: 14 April 1891 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
......... +Virginie Louise GRAVÉ b: 27 September 1839 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
............. 3 Gustave Jules BIDEL b: 27 July 1861 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France d: 29 July 1861 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
............. 3 Edouard Joseph BIDEL b: 20 January 1863 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
................. +Emilie Rose LECONTE b: 10 November 1862 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France d: 2 June 1893 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
.................... 4 Emilie Virginie Marie BIDEL b: 10 April 1883 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
.................... 4 Présentée Sans Vie BIDEL b: 20 March 1886 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France d: 20 March 1886 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
.................... 4 Gustave Léon Ferdinand Edouard BIDEL b: 28 May 1893 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
............. *2nd Wife of Edouard Joseph BIDEL:
................. +Marie Désirée LEFÈVRE b: 16 January 1863 in Granville, Manche, France
.................... 4 Jeanne Anita Emilie BIDEL b: 24 October 1897 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France d: 5 September 1960 in Tanger, Algérie
........................ +Paul Marie SUZOR
.................... 4 Noëla Désirée Adèle BIDEL b: 15 December 1899 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
............. 3 Léon Marie BIDEL b: 19 September 1864 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
............. 3 Marie Virginie BIDEL b: 24 August 1866 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France d: 4 October 1949 in Bordeaux, Gironde, France
................. +Amédée Auguste Martinien BRÉHIER b: 13 February 1865 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
.................... 4 Anita Pauline Virginie Marie BRÉHIER b: 13 December 1893 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France d: 28 October 1976 in Paris, Seine, France
........................ +Auguste H. MAHEY
.................... 4 Jeanne Marie Emilie Julie BRÉHIER b: 9 August 1895 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France d: 19 August 1983 in Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, France
........................ +Jean Félix PONTAUT
............. 3 Virginie Modeste BIDEL b: 3 February 1869 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France d: 8 April 1869 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
............. 3 Présenté Sans Vie BIDEL b: 26 April 1870 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
............. 3 Joseph François BIDEL b: 28 April 1871 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
................. +Marie Adèle BEAUVOIS b: 2 July 1876 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France d: 8 February 1960 in Paris, Seine, France
.................... 4 Léon Alexandre BIDEL b: 13 May 1898 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
........................ +Yvonne Henriette LECLERC
............. 3 Gustave BIDEL b: 23 October 1872 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France d: 21 October 1873 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
............. 3 Julie Virginie Clémence BIDEL b: 21 October 1877 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
................. +Auguste Edmond FONTAINE b: 9 November 1873 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
.................... 4 Edmond Gustave FONTAINE b: 1 November 1899 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France d: 13 May 1982 in St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon, Dom-Tom, France
........................ +Jeanne Joséphine Marie DEMINIAC b: 17 March 1900 in Saint Pierre
............................ 5 Andree FONTAINE
............................ 5 Guy FONTAINE
............................ 5 Daniele FONTAINE b: 15 May 1936 in Saint Pierre
................................ +René LE HORS b: 29 July 1926 in Saint Pierre m: in Saint Pierre

Sujet du message: Famille Bidel
UNREAD_POSTPosté: Dim Jan 08, 2012 3:14 pm 
MOUSSAILLON

Dans le passe, sur votre site web, j’avais trouve l’arbre genealogique d’Edouard Joseph Bidel, ne a St. Pierre de Miquelon vers les 1863. Il était le conjoint de Desiree Lefevre. Desiree et Edouard sont mes arriere grand-parents. Je serais tres reconnaissante de toute aide pour retrouver mes aieuls.
Merci Michelle McBride
mcbridespeth@shaw.ca

p.s. Une amie a composee ce message en francais, et elle traduira toute reponse.

Heures au format UTC - 3 heures [ Heure d’été ]